Monday, April 28, 2014

Oh, yeah...that blog thing...

First my sister came. Then, my parents came with two of my step-sisters to take us on holiday to Dorset. Then, the Husband went away for a week on business to the States. Then Easter showed up with its attendant family visits. And finally, to top it all off, the boys and I got ill and have been hunkered down in the house for nearly a week now.

Great-Grandchildren...all in pairs.


So I'm still the horrible person who has yet to charge the batteries in my camera so I can download the pictures from my sister's stay and the family trip to Dorset, but I have a few Twitter updates and pictures from my father-in-law to make up for it all. Call me low-maintenance, but I can still rustle up a quick update every once in a while.


































Ah well. In the midst of generally struggling at life (and looking up preschools, and booking GP appointments, and clearing eye-bogeys all day) I get a break at last! Tomorrow I get to go to London for a set of history lectures at my old university. History, London, the Tube, and scrummy frozen yoghurt...sounds like a good evening to me!

1 comment:

  1. Yowza, you had a busy month or so:) Your kiddos are so adorable and you look beautiful too! Hope you guys feel better soon and have a cozy afternoon in, love. xoxo

    ReplyDelete